So my husband is a funny goofy guy and I had no idea that he enlisted the help of our 9 yr old (Ethan) to take these pictures! He said that he was bored and wanted to make it more fun! I think they are hilarious and love that he can be himself no matter where we are, I am just glad that I was not around to witness it!!!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
More Holy Land - Bretts view
So my husband is a funny goofy guy and I had no idea that he enlisted the help of our 9 yr old (Ethan) to take these pictures! He said that he was bored and wanted to make it more fun! I think they are hilarious and love that he can be himself no matter where we are, I am just glad that I was not around to witness it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment